USDA Latest News
- USDA Invests More Than $330 Million in Specialty Crops Grants, Incentives to Purchase Fruits and Vegetables, and Help...
- USDA Boosts Food Assistance for Homeless Young Adults Seeking Refuge in Shelters
- Statement by Secretary Vilsack on the President’s FY22 Discretionary Funding Request
- Joint Statement from Interior Secretary Deb Haaland and Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack on the Western Water Crisis
- USDA Announces Upcoming Changes to the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates (WASDE) Rice and Soybean Tables